Providing educational services that aim at helping students who have problems which hamper their continuity in the general educational system.
• Providing specialized support teachers (psychologists) for each student who stay with him/her during the school day.
• Resource Rooms are available in which students receive the integrated educational service through specialized teachers in different subjects who explain the curriculum in a modified way.
• Preparing an individual educational program that includes cognitive / behavioral/ academic / personality /social aspects. Accordingly, each student gets trained on such skills by a specialist.
• Students in the National Inclusion Department study the same academic curriculum as that of the general educational system.
• As per the ministerial decision in regards to the Inclusion System, the exams are modified to meet certain specifications.
• All the students take part in the various school activities and trips along with their colleagues.
• Because of the Coronavirus Pandemic that the country has been exposed to since the academic year 2019-2020, certain decisions have been taken such as:
– modifying the teaching methods.
– using annotated videos.
– providing online services to help students as much as possible.